We work with our customers one-on-one to make sure you get a product that works the way you need it to. Each and every situation is different, and calls for special service from our team. If you have an issue with your order, please email us to begin the guarantee process.
Satisfaction Guaranteed - This is more than a money back guarantee. We really want you to be happy with your purchase. When you get your order, if you are not satisfied with the way it functions for you (the craftsmanship or the fit), please contact us right away so we can create a solution just for you.
What is covered:
- If the problem is a serious quality issue due to craftsmanship or we got something wrong in your order, there will be no additional charge to you, the customer. We will cover the shipping back to us, correcting the issue, and returning the order to you.
- If there are no mistakes in your order and there is no quality issues, but you need to change anything in regard to the design of your sheath to better fit your needs, please email us. Shipping charges and/or refitting charges may apply. Any attachments or modifications in addition to your original order will involve additional cost.
Money Back Guarantee -
- If you change your mind and need to return the product, you may do so within 30 days from when you recieved your order. The product must be in new condition. If the product is a sheath for a custom knife (that you mailed to us in order to make your sheath) or if it is a custom color, we may charge a 20% restocking fee. We will not refund shipping. You, the customer, must pay to ship the item back to us.
- If your knife is not to manufacturer specifications, the Satisfaction Guarantee does not apply. We will gladly refit your sheath to your knife (you will have to mail your knife); but you, the customer, will be responsible for all shipping costs, and a refiting fee. You may also return the sheath for refund (Shipping excluded. Restocking fee may apply for products in custom colors.)
- If you modify the sheath with re-heating, grinding, sanding, cutting, or otherwise affect the quality of the KYDEX or structure of the sheath, our Satisfaction Guarantee is void. We may be able to repair your sheath for the approprate cost (will be individually determined). If your sheath is not repairable, we will be glad to work with you on a entirely new sheath (cost will be determined by the options you choose).
We maintain the right to update this policy as we see fit.